American Classic Carbon Disc Wheel
FSA Carbon Tubular Wheel Set
1 set of wheels
One rear disc wheel (tubular)
Three Bike travel boxes
- One set of the wheels are carbon tubular with tubular tires. and require different brake pads.
- If you have never used tubular tires before, make sure you know how to change them in case of a flat.
If you would like to use a set for an upcoming race, you must agree to the following rules and regulations:
- First and foremost these wheels are for club members; therefore, you must be a current member in good standing.
- Check our calendar and see if they are available. If so, fill out the request form.
- If the wheels are available for that date, you will receive a confirmation e-mail of the scheduled date.
- The wheels can be checked out for the week prior to your race and need to be returned with in a day or two after your race, providing someone else’s race does not conflict with yours.
- When it is time to get your loaner wheels; you need to bring your current set of wheels including your cassette with you.
- A designated professional will remove your cassette from your wheels and mount it to the loaner wheels.
- When the wheels are returned the cassette will be removed from the loaner wheels and mounted to the persons personal set of wheels by a designated professional.
- The wheels will be inspected for damage.
- If wheels are damaged while in your possession, you will be financially responsible for repairs.
- Any repairs including but not limited to truing, spoke replacement, tire replacement, etc will be done by a designated professional.
- The same applies to the Bike travel boxes
Remember- We have well over 75 athletes as members and we have only 3 sets of wheels.
As of now we are limiting the number of times per year you can use these wheels to 2 times. We also ask that you try reserving them for ‘A’ races only.