Welcome to TRI-PTC Triathlon Club
Hello and welcome to Tri-Ptc’s web site. Please feel free to look around and learn about our club, our race, and the many activities that we host. If you are not a member yet, please check out our membership page. This site is new, so check back often for changes and updates.
Tri-Ptc was founded in 2003 to give area triathletes a source of support, information, training, and racing. We encourage all athletes, not just triathletes, to look at our club and see what we have to offer. We are active in the community not just with donations of money but we also encourage our members to volunteer.
Register for Club Membership
You can register and pay securely by clicking the link on the right. Please note this link is for club membership and not for race entry!
2013 Tri-Ptc Leadership Team
Our officers and Appointments
- President- Greg King
- Vice President, Admin- Anne Chrzanowski
- Vice President, Activities- Scott Whiteman
- Secretary- Chris Heiden
- Treasurer-Amy Welsh Hill
- Race Director- Kim Bramblett
- Membership- Phil Cannon
- Board of Directors- Patrick Kearns
- On Oct 24th 6:30pm at Kedron: Iron Secrets (lecture aimed to provide useful information to first time ironman as well as seasoned Athletes) by April Gellatly.